Cosplay

Chibi Rachy

Cosplay

Post by Chibi Rachy »

I can finally share these now that they've all come together. I will hopefully have some better shots down the road, especially of the pilot suit. I have a private shoot scheduled for that one.

I'm wearing both of these for Otakon this year. Both are of Aaeru, a character from Simoun. The dress is her Sibylla priestess outfit, and the pilot stuff is her Simoun pilot gear. I also have a mini plush version of her that was custom made for my birthday last year. This is my favorite character, and I'm positively giddy that I'll be dressed as her for near the entire weekend.
Attachments
rachel_003d2.jpg
rachel_003d2.jpg (69.23 KiB) Viewed 4609 times
IMG_1231.jpg
IMG_1231.jpg (141.02 KiB) Viewed 4609 times
IMG_1223.jpg
IMG_1223.jpg (186.35 KiB) Viewed 4609 times
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Rainbowbrite84

Cosplay

Post by Rainbowbrite84 »

Your costumes look great Rachel!!

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Cosplay

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Cute!
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Clinozoisite

Cosplay

Post by Clinozoisite »

Very nice! I wish I were going to Otakon this year. The designers from the brands "Baby, the Stars Shine Bright", and "Alice and the Pirates" will be there, having a fashion show.

Chibi Rachy

Cosplay

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Thanks guys :)

Otakon's now over and I had a blast. I will have more pics to add once I get ahold of them. The only mishaps were bringing the wrong wig for Aaeru and losing the circle on my pilot piece. I have two wigs for Aaeru, and sadly one is not so good...you can guess what I brought by accident XD The yellow circle is an easy fix, as I've contacted the commissioner and she said she could make me spares, no problem.

I'm doing a green pilot jumpsuit for Aaeru next. I will also be doing either Kyouko or Mami from Puella Magi Madoka Magica.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire