Following The Rainbow

Sky_Dancer

Following The Rainbow

Post by Sky_Dancer »

Hello Everyone!

I am so happy I finally found a place that loves RainbowBrite as much as I do ;) Many don't know this.... but RainbowBrite was my first girlfriend growing up haha!! She was as real to me as any person, and I almost forgot how much I loved watching her. My love for colors and creativity today is a direct result of her, Starlite and the color kids. Growing up in the 80's was awesome...I had all the guy RainbowBrite toys while my sister had the girl ones haha! Rainbow was always there for me and I really wanna be there for her again :bg: I noticed all the super cool art done by others on this site!! I hope to be able to add my own flare to that awesome collection as well. You're all terrific! Thanks!!!!

Still following the Rainbow.... :rbstarlite:

Will
Attachments
ON-X.jpg
ON-X.jpg (7.5 KiB) Viewed 1672 times

Maki

Following The Rainbow

Post by Maki »

I'm Maki from Atlantic Canada. Welcome to the forums. Hope you'll enjoy your stay.

stormberryfairy

Following The Rainbow

Post by stormberryfairy »

Welcome Will! I'm Serena, and I love Rainbow Brite and anything that reminds me of her!

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Following The Rainbow

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

Bonjour et bienvenue!

Hello and welcome!

Blondine AEC
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Clinozoisite

Following The Rainbow

Post by Clinozoisite »

Welcome! :) :) :)

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Following The Rainbow

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Welcome Will!! It's great to have a new member! I'm very much looking forward to seeing your art :) Do you still have your dolls from childhood? Do you collect anything RB related?
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Rainbowbrite84

Following The Rainbow

Post by Rainbowbrite84 »

Hi Welcome!!

Sky_Dancer

Following The Rainbow

Post by Sky_Dancer »

stormberryfairy wrote:Welcome Will! I'm Serena, and I love Rainbow Brite and anything that reminds me of her!
Hello Serena and thank you! You have such a lovely name :bg:

Sky_Dancer

Following The Rainbow

Post by Sky_Dancer »

Rainbow Brite wrote:Welcome Will!! It's great to have a new member! I'm very much looking forward to seeing your art :) Do you still have your dolls from childhood? Do you collect anything RB related?

Thanks Rainbow! :lol: I used to have loads of memorabilia but sadly had to part with most as well as other treasured items so that I would be able to finish university. I had RB items ranging from lunch boxes we used as kids, Red Butler/Buddy Blue, Talking RB dolls, RB Frisbee's, my sister had RB pom poms and old RB jewlery she had given to me, key chains, paint sets, even shot glasses haha! Since I graduated and finally making money again, I'm in the process of re-collecting my past collection if that makes any sense haha!! Its amazing the large array of merchandise out there I never saw before finding this website :) Its looking like a busy year.

:rbred: :rblala:

Radiant Bridge

Following The Rainbow

Post by Radiant Bridge »

Hi Will, welcome to the forum! I'm from Pennsylvania too. Yes, the eighties were a great decade. I have always liked hearing about boys who were mature enough to enjoy Rainbow Brite. It was cute that you thought of Rainbow Brite as your love interest.