Rainbow Cafe!

FaeMinx

Rainbow Cafe!

Post by FaeMinx »

Hello everyone. I don't get much chance to go online (I'm always working!), but I just thought I'd introduce myself and share with you my love of rainbows. When I'm not working at Kaleidoscope Kafe (the Rainbow Cafe), I'm traveling around the country selling the Rainbow Dancing Ribbons that I make. We have a beautiful rainbow painted all around our shop! If you love rainbows and color *obviously you do* ;3 then you simply have to come visit us if you ever go on holiday to Coffee Bay in South Africa.
I'm also looking to stock other Rainbow products apart from what I create myself, so if you have anything of interest, please contact me!
Attachments
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Coffee-Bay-South-Africa/Kaleidoscope-Kafe/136735573042085
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Coffee-Bay-South-Africa/Kaleidoscope-Kafe/136735573042085
Kaleidoscope.jpg (38.43 KiB) Viewed 712 times

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Rainbow Cafe!

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Oh I just LOVE the pictures of your shop!! It's so adorable!! I wish there were something like that here in America. So creative and colorful! Good job :)

Do you have a website for your shop or the Rainbow Dancing Ribbons that you sell?
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

FaeMinx

Rainbow Cafe!

Post by FaeMinx »

Why thank you Katy! Unfortunately no website up and running yet. It's on the 'to do' list I promise... but our list is quite long atm! We've only been open for about 2.5 months and I leave to go to the Cherry festival next Wednesday. My mother (who is in India buying stock for season) arrives back late Monday evening. Between then and now I have to run the restaurant as well as make about 300 ribbons! (or else there's no point going to the festival). I'll see if I have any good photos of my Rainbow Ribbons and post them here in the meantime. :happy:
Attachments
Rainbow Ribbon 02.jpg
Rainbow Ribbon 02.jpg (37.23 KiB) Viewed 706 times
Rainbow Ribbon.jpg
Rainbow Ribbon.jpg (45.44 KiB) Viewed 706 times

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Rainbow Cafe!

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

Wow!!!

Your shop is certainly bright and cheerful.

Welcome to Rainbow Land!
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Rainbow Cafe!

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Wow, you ARE busy!! Those ribbons are BEAUTIFUL!!! Just stunning :bg: I hope you have a great (and successful) time at the festival :)
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net