Hello!

cherrymartini

Hello!

Post by cherrymartini »

Hi everyone, I am new to the forums after having discovered them a few days ago. I am not new to the realm of Rainbow Brite, but I am new to the collecting aspect of it all! Grew up with a Rainbow Brite and Canary Yellow doll, and my brother had Red Butler and Murky.

I had the intention of just trying to complete the original lineup of the color kids and Murky/Lurky, but then I did some reading and found out about Moonglow and Tickled Pink, and all the variants, different versions, etc etc. The eBay guide was pretty helpful as well, but I do have a few questions about average pricing for some of the dolls. Can I ask that here, or is there a better thread to ask that in? Anyways, I am excited to have found a group of people who love the RB dolls as much as I do, and I hope to have some fun on here. :rbchamp:

Clinozoisite

Hello!

Post by Clinozoisite »

Welcome! Sure, you can either ask questions here, or post them in the Collecting area. :)

viewforum.php?f=18

Maki

Hello!

Post by Maki »

Hi cheerymartini, I'm Maki. Welcome to the forums. I was never a doll collector, but I like books and videos. I sometimes visit the sites.

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Hello!

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

Welcome to Rainbow Land, cherrymartini!
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Radiant Bridge

Hello!

Post by Radiant Bridge »

Hi cherrymartini, welcome to the forum! I'm a long time fan from Pennsylvania. I have a Rainbow Brite doll too. Yes, feel free to ask questions. Here we all enjoy exploring each other's opinions and different items.