I have returned (again)

amanda2324

I have returned (again)

Post by amanda2324 »

Not sure who all remembers me, but I'm not the same as I was. I used to be 13 or 14 years old, and as I type this, I am 16 years of age. I'm not in my last year of high school (I'm homeschooled), and will be officially graduating in December. I'm still a fan of Care Bear's, I'm getting back into Rainbow Brite, I've discovered other 80's kids/young-at-heart shows like Littl' Bits and My Little Pony.

I'm a writer, poetry, fanfiction/stories - most any type of literature. I aspire to be a movie producer one day (which basically means I'm the one who writes the scripts, creates the characters, hire the peoples, including the director, and so on and so forth).

I've also been drawing more frequently for the past year or two, and I have my own dA account. I've been planning to draw Stormy and Skydancer, but haven't gotten around to it just yet.

Anyways, so that's just a short summary of who I was, and who I am now. I hope to remain active on the forum, especially with this new Rainbow Brite I've heard rumors of, and I'll try to be a regular contributer once again! lol

Peace, ya'll.

Maki

I have returned (again)

Post by Maki »

Welcome back, Amanda.

stormberryfairy

I have returned (again)

Post by stormberryfairy »

Nice to meet you!

amanda2324

I have returned (again)

Post by amanda2324 »

Maki wrote:Welcome back, Amanda.
*squints* You're the same Maki from the Care Bear boards, aren't you?! You must be! lol And thanks!
stormberryfairy wrote:Nice to meet you!
Well, nice to meet you, too!

Tom-sprite

I have returned (again)

Post by Tom-sprite »

Welcome to the forum ! ^^

JoeyAngel
Admin

I have returned (again)

Post by JoeyAngel »

Aren't you the girl who used to write on the rpg board with us for a while? lol If so i remember you! Its me JoeyAngel... Joey whatever.. i returned here recently but had to use a new username..

omg i wondered what happened to you! Great to hear you are well ^^

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

I have returned (again)

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

Welcome back, Amanda.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Maki

I have returned (again)

Post by Maki »

amanda2324 wrote:
Maki wrote:Welcome back, Amanda.
*squints* You're the same Maki from the Care Bear boards, aren't you?! You must be! lol And thanks!
You're right.

Radiant Bridge

I have returned (again)

Post by Radiant Bridge »

Hi Amanda, welcome back! I'm a long time fan from Pennsylvania. I recall a girl named Amanda from the old forum who went by the nickname Anda, was that you? If so, then I do remember you. Congratulations on your school graduation.