Hello from Serena! Aka stormberryfairy

stormberryfairy

Hello from Serena! Aka stormberryfairy

Post by stormberryfairy »

Hello everyone! I have been meaning to join here for a while, and I finally got around to it. I have my own Strawberry Shortcake forum, so I spend a lot of time there, but I will make an effort to come here a lot too! I am a huge Rainbow Brite fan, and am working on my collection currently. I love the vintage dolls best, but also love the 2003 release and the new dolls/horses that are just out! I'll have to take pics of my collection for you when I get a chance. I collect MANY other toys besides RBB, including, but not limited to, Strawberry Shortcake, She-ra, Lady Lovely Locks, Rose Petal Place, Jem, My Little Pony, Littlest Pet Shop, Smurfs, Snorks, Gummi Bears, Wuzzles, Care Bears, Charmkins, .....I just can't remember it all right now. I also collect some non-toy stuff; dragons, fairies, anything to do with Twilight, Alice in Wonderland stuff......maybe that's it. :bg:

I am a 31 year old mother of 2 boys, ages 8 and almost 3. I also have 2 step-daughters that visit every few months, and they are almost 8 and almost 13. I live in Alabama, and I'm a stay at home mom. I homeschool my kids though, so I guess I'm really a teacher, haha. I've been married to my husband for 5 years this May! Anyway, now that you know me pretty good, lol.....I am very glad to be here and can't wait to check out the board!

PS- Hi to Sarah and Jasmine, whom I already know! :cool:

Tom-sprite

Re: Hello from Serena! Aka stormberryfairy

Post by Tom-sprite »

Welcome to the forum stormberryfairy ! :)

Maki

Post by Maki »

Hi, stormberrydairy. I'm Maki from Atlantic Canada. Welcome to the furoms.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Welcome to the forums! We're always happy to see a new face, and are always in need of new active members. I'm Chibi Rachy. Hope to see you posting in other areas soon!
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

:bg:

Bonjour, Serena et bienvenue a notre forum de Blondine!

Good day, Serena and welcome to our Rainbow Brite forum !
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Welcome to another 80's cartoon lover!! :) I used to collect bunches of 80's toon lines, but ran out of room...so I got rid of most things apart from RB and concentrated solely on her. I still love the others though - especially He-Man/She-Ra and Strawberry Shortcake :) Are you collecting any of the Masters of the Universe Classics figures? Adora was released a couple of months ago and She-Ra is coming later this year.
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Clinozoisite

Post by Clinozoisite »

Welcome! :)

Galacticatt

Post by Galacticatt »

Hey Serena !! I recently re-joined this forum too :D

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

Hi! Have a starsprinkliscious time here!
I have my own Strawberry Shortcake forum
That and your display name make me picture Brambleberry Fairy from the episode "Sleeping Beauty". :P

stormberryfairy

Post by stormberryfairy »

Thanks a lot for the welcome everyone!

I'm not collecting the Classics He-man line yet Rainbow, but I am waiting to see if they'll produce something I can't live without. I really want characters like Frosta, Entrapta, etc. I'd probably definitely get those.

Brambleberry Fairy is awesome! That's so cool that you know who she is!