Where can I watch the Reboot?

systemcat

Post by systemcat »

Hi, new user clearly. Watched & loved the show as a child back in the day and just discovered the '09 reboot. Going on the official site all I see are little clips. No DVDs for sale? No pay-per-view downloads of the episodes? Where can I watch or buy the remake? Not asking about the classic I grew up on cause of Netflix :cool:.

By the way I've always wondered if this was an official RB toy. Still own this some where I think. Was there ever a Starlight plushie rather stout looking with purple eyes and a stitched on yellow star on the forehead?

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

systemcat wrote:Hi, new user clearly. Watched & loved the show as a child back in the day and just discovered the '09 reboot. Going on the official site all I see are little clips. No DVDs for sale? No pay-per-view downloads of the episodes? Where can I watch or buy the remake? Not asking about the classic I grew up on cause of Netflix :cool:.
Unfortunately the clips ARE the remake. We never got full episodes. Just those little webisodes :(
By the way I've always wondered if this was an official RB toy. Still own this some where I think. Was there ever a Starlight plushie rather stout looking with purple eyes and a stitched on yellow star on the forehead?
Yep! That's Starlite alright :)
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

systemcat

Post by systemcat »

Bummer :(.

and

Thanks for the info :). But I'm still unsure and having found the quote un quote Starlight plushie last night I feel the need to show it over the matter.

I'm going to be posting in the merchandise section in a moment. Got a couple Sprites too.