Lala Orange loves My Little Pony!

Roxanne

Post by Roxanne »

I just got this new My Little Pony that is about the right size to carry the small Rainbow Brite dolls.
This My Little Pony is Rainbow Dash. So you can imagine she goes quite well with Rainbow Brite.
Joe, (Blondine Arc-En-Ciel on here) had this idea of taking Lala for a ride on this My Little Pony.
And to take pictures of it.

So here they are! Lala loves her new horsey! ;

1) Lala riding Rainbow Dash!
2) Rainbow Dash is wearing Lala's hat!
3) Notice the little baby Rainbow Dash?
4) I mean seriously, even my kitty approves!
My name is Roxanne.
I live in Belgium,
and I just Rainbow Brite!

:rbmoonglow:

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

Your photos are too funny!!!

The large Rainbow Dash was one of the treasures found at the HUGE flea market in Douai, France today. All the main streets in town were closed to vehicles and were turned into a giant flea market. A number of city-center shops had permission to be open for the day and they also had stacks of sale stuff packed high out front and it was a very festive event. Even better, there was a much smaller flea market on the Place Carnot in the same town the night before. It ran from 6 PM to midnight. We went both days. Sadly, we didn't find any RB stuff. I was also looking for Majorette diecast vehicles and old 78 RPM French jazz records but didn't find any.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

Don't forget to post at least one of the Rainbow Bus pictures of each of us, maybe in the Members' Photos section.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Dialga-Brite

Post by Dialga-Brite »

that was so cute, and so was your cat! :)
Number of Pinks in my Tickled Pink Sanctuary: 56
Moonglos: 6
Dress up Rainbow Brites: 9

jazzycreations

Post by jazzycreations »

Those are too cute. I think it's great you guys were able to meet in person. How fun. That is the biggest MLP I've ever seen & the baby one is so adorable!

IndigoJoy

Post by IndigoJoy »

So cute!!
Upon the Rainbow, my rainbow blog.

JeriBunny

Post by JeriBunny »

If you watch the show, Rainbow Dash is a proud and boastful pony that always wants to prove she's the best. Between that and mane color, it seems like she could be related to Starlite.

Radiant Bridge

Post by Radiant Bridge »

Oh, those shots are so sweet! I love My Little Pony too. Your cat is very attractive. He or she has smooth fur of a nice color and a sleek structure.