Rainbow Brite Snuggie

cherrymartini

Rainbow Brite Snuggie

Post by cherrymartini »

I wish I could find one of these, I think they are so fun! None of the Spencer's stores where I live have them. They only have Ninja Turtles and Sponge Bob ones. :(

RainbowBrite1983

Rainbow Brite Snuggie

Post by RainbowBrite1983 »

i got my rainbow brite snuggie for christmas and I love it! its nice and soft. i honestly though snuggie were really dumb at 1st but since they made a rainbow one i changed my mind! hehehe :)

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Rainbow Brite Snuggie

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

Well, I guess that makes you the :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: 's pajamas!!! :bg: :bg: :bg: :bg: :bg: :bg:

Seriously, I'm glad you're enjoying it. I don't plan on opening mine.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

RainbowBrite1983

Rainbow Brite Snuggie

Post by RainbowBrite1983 »

hahaha thanks. :) Iam enjoying it. been being teased about it from a friend since i posted that i got one but i really dont care what she thinks. she's just jelouis. i stand by the awsomeness that is a rainbow brite snuggie :)

Aquarius

Rainbow Brite Snuggie

Post by Aquarius »

Spencer's Gifts does have the RB snuggie for sale on their website. It was spelled "Bright" and not "Brite" so it never showed up with the other products.

http://www.spencersonline.com/product/c ... ece-wslee/

:rb: :rbtwink: :rbstarlite:

IndigoJoy

Rainbow Brite Snuggie

Post by IndigoJoy »

D'oh! Unless, of course, it was recently added to the site.

Well, the quality is not great. The slightest pull on the fabric (say from accidentally stepping on it) and you hear threads pop. There's a small hole at the seam in the sleeve of mine already. :( But I still love it. :)
Upon the Rainbow, my rainbow blog.