Playset part 2

Patreek

Playset part 2

Post by Patreek »

Well the other thread is locked... so I decided to start another...

Anyway, I really like the design of this new playset. It reminds me of the prototype castle playset that you would hang on a wall. Does it remind anyone else of that?

Tom-sprite

Playset part 2

Post by Tom-sprite »

@ Patreek :

Hi there ... long time no see ! ;-)

Both the playset and the storytelling rainbow appeal interesting to me.
What also reminds me of that colourcastle-wallhanging-prototype is the fact that there is also some kind of swing included.
Don t know if it is really a swing on the left side of the new playset but I think it could be one cause it looks like the cloud is fixed on ropes !? ;)
I would like to see sprites produced that look like the Twink talking-rainbow has on her shoulder. Very beenie and cute ! :-)))
Maybe they will really produce all those things !
Let s keep our fingers crossed ! ^^

BriteAsARainbow

Playset part 2

Post by BriteAsARainbow »

You guys and gals mentioned a new playset (prototype?) that has been designed. Have you seen pictures? Where might I find a pic? Thanks for the help.

SunSpire
Site Admin

Playset part 2

Post by SunSpire »

Katy posted illustrations of the prototypes here.

"SunSpire"
[html]* <a target="_blank" href="http://www.sunspire-records.com">SunSpire Records
</a>*
[/html]

Starlight_84

Playset part 2

Post by Starlight_84 »

It's interesting but I still can't get into the new Rainbow Brite.
Made By: Tennyo

stormberryfairy

Playset part 2

Post by stormberryfairy »

How dare you, lol. I love it all but the 96 dolls. And I kinda like those, just not as RBB dolls. ;)

MoonGlow218

Playset part 2

Post by MoonGlow218 »

It look's interesting to me. :happy: I saw the new Rainbow Brite dolls at Target but I still haven't gotten them yet. One day next week, I plan to go there and see what they have. When do they plan on coming out with the play sets?

Chibi Rachy

Playset part 2

Post by Chibi Rachy »

We've not heard anything about the release of new toys. The only thing that's been seen for future release is the PJ sets. I don't think even the official website has been updated with anything new.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

punyichigo

Playset part 2

Post by punyichigo »

Has anyone heard anything about the new dolls to be released, i mean its been almost 5-6months since they first came to stores and really the only thing weve heard of is a line of pjs(that sadly arent made in my size) its rather dissapointing. I would really like to see new charecters,a playset would be really nice,some fashion packs SOMETHING playmates...something. Howa bout a super long hair line of dolls? that would be awesome! I mean they are fashion dolls, and whats a doll without long combable hair? just an idea though.

Tom-sprite

Playset part 2

Post by Tom-sprite »

@ punyichigo :

I think they would do good if they would add some more famous characters !
A new collection of new cozy and cute sprites would also be a cool idea and would tone down the Barbie-ish/Bratz-ish-appeal of new rainbow toys a lot.
I somehow fear that this all-new version of rainbow could fizzle out if they can t manage the split between new modern target group and faithfull 80s rainbow fans.