Rainbow Brite Pint Glasses

idistractedyou

Post by idistractedyou »

Well I sent it back and got another set of pint glasses with a different image. They are the same images as the first pint glasses set just with a more zoomed out view meaning you see more of the face and torso of the characters. So I am not sure what is up with the images on their website. I was hoping one of us would have received a set as a present so we could confirm its existence.

Rainbowbrite84

Post by Rainbowbrite84 »

IndigoJoy wrote:I wasn't really going to go get them but my dad said I need to grow up and quit all this little kid stuff, so I think tomorrow I'll go out to Spencer's and pick them up. :bg:
Yes you definitely need to get them. Its funny, both my parents totally support my RB collection. My dad even gets me RB dolls when he finds them at yard sales.

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

idistractedyou wrote:Well I sent it back and got another set of pint glasses with a different image. They are the same images as the first pint glasses set just with a more zoomed out view meaning you see more of the face and torso of the characters. So I am not sure what is up with the images on their website. I was hoping one of us would have received a set as a present so we could confirm its existence.
Could you take a picture of the new ones you received? I went to a different Spencers today and again, they only had the first glasses. The girl who worked there thought she had seen RB shot glasses, but couldn't find any in the store, so I think she was probably mistaken. They did have the new bracelets though, so I got a couple of those.
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

Rainbow Brite Shot Glasses?????????????

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Childrens' characters and alcohol/tobbaco/drugs/sex should not be mixed!
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Mystery solved. Just had to shoot an email to Spencer's:

"Thank you for your interest in Spencer’s. We do not carry the first item you have mentioned. Unfortunately, the wrong picture was provided, so this item has been removed from our website at the moment. Once this is resolved, this item will return online with the correct image. So, the item you have purchased in the store is the only one we carry. I apologize for any confusion and if you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to ask."
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

idistractedyou

Post by idistractedyou »

Thanks for doing the research Katey. I'll snap a pic of the "alternate" design glasses the next time I'm at Spencers. I unfortunately already returned my glasses but as I said its the same image featured on the site front page just a wider zoom so we see more of each character. I apologize for the delay in getting back to everyone on this I've been dealing with some family issues.