RB Shirts at Walmart

Chibi Rachy

Re: RB Shirts at Walmart

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Rainbowbrite84 wrote:That was the RB shirt they had
Gotcha :) One is better than none, and it does look very cute indeed.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

I love this shirt! Finally RB clothes that "fit" by my parent's standards. *_* Hopefully it's one of my birthday presents...

Starvoyager

Post by Starvoyager »

WishBear2001 wrote:I love this shirt! Finally RB clothes that "fit" by my parent's standards.
:blink: what? What's wrong with the other clothes?

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

I scored one! Woohoo! Had to go to two Wal-Marts though, as the first one didn't have any. The second only had four (1 large, 1 medium, 2 smalls) and those things run small. I typically wear a small or medium and had to get a large to wear it comfortably! These supply issues are really getting old. There was a stack of Strawberry Shortcake shirts next to them and there must've been at least 10 of those...what the heck? And there wasn't even a spot for the RB shirts...they were just stuck on top of some Minnie Mouse shirts. Boooo.
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

BTW, here's the UPC code in case anyone wants to call their Wal-Mart to see if they have 'em before driving out:

~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

I just got one at Walmart too :) They had maybe 7 shirts left.

:rb: :rbtwink: :rbstarlite:

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Aquarius wrote:I just got one at Walmart too :) They had maybe 7 shirts left.
Congrats!! And I'm glad to hear that your store had more than mine did :) Hopefully that will be the case most places.
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

I'll let my mom know since she's going out tomorrow and should be heading to Walmart. She'll at least be able to check whenever she has time (since she takes my sister to gymnastics 4 days a week.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

Starvoyager wrote:
WishBear2001 wrote:I love this shirt! Finally RB clothes that "fit" by my parent's standards.
:blink: what? What's wrong with the other clothes?
My mom is weird about kid clothes. She told me that a 16 is too small but even 8 is baggy on me. Because these are junior's she thinks they are okay.
Rainbow Brite wrote:There was a stack of Strawberry Shortcake shirts
Not to be overly off topic, but are they 1980, 1991, 2004, 2007 or 2009 and what dessert/fruit? Any 2009 or 1991 would make me jump up and cheer but Orange more than the other 5.

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

WishBear2001 wrote:Not to be overly off topic, but are they 1980, 1991, 2004, 2007 or 2009 and what dessert/fruit? Any 2009 or 1991 would make me jump up and cheer but Orange more than the other 5.
It was a classic 1980's design of SS herself.
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net