Selling rb ballerina doll

jazzycreations

Post by jazzycreations »

I started her & the person decided they cant get her. I'm not done with her & this is her so far, if anyone is interested, I'll lower her to $100. I can change anything on her that you want.
Attachments
011 (2).JPG
011 (2).JPG (674.43 KiB) Viewed 736 times

Clinozoisite

Post by Clinozoisite »

This sucks that people are commissioning dolls and then not paying. You should start requiring a non-refundable down payment on all custom orders. Or full payment up front.

jazzycreations

Post by jazzycreations »

I actually do ask for $30 upfront, but I didn't for her, because he son had a seizure & she said she couldnt afford it right now. It stinks for my time being lost,but I would want the same if tables were turned. I'm sure there is someone out there who may want her. I'll have to finish her & post her if no one wants her here.

stormberryfairy

Post by stormberryfairy »

That does stink. I'd have to see her completed to see if I wanted her.....oh I know! Can you make her a fairy instead? Like with more flowers and stuff in her hair and then a fairy type costume instead of a ballerina? I could totally go for a fairy custom. Just sayin'. LoL

jazzycreations

Post by jazzycreations »

That's actually what she wanted was fairy wings added.
Send me a pic of type of wings & outfit you like, cuz I've seen tons of variations of fairies. I can make her according to that, if you dont like her, no big deal, I'll just post her on ebay anyway. ;)

stormberryfairy

Post by stormberryfairy »

Ok cool. Gimme a few days and let me have a look around the internet, lol. I'll send you pics when I figure it out. ;)