Want to buy or trade for any custom

jazzycreations

Post by jazzycreations »

Just thought I'd take a shot. Anyone want a custom & have any boy toys to trade?

Lookign for thundercats, heman or micro machines. those are the main ones, but willing to see if theres something else out there.

This year I'm buying 80's toys for christmas & for now on, decided to boycott buying from China, Pretty much means any new toys are out. :blink:

Stormyfan

Post by Stormyfan »

I have all kinds of toys. Mostly anime figures. I have a foresale thread if you are intrested. If I find any action figures, I'll let you know.

jazzycreations

Post by jazzycreations »

I'll check it all out. Thankx :)

Clinozoisite

Post by Clinozoisite »

I actually just bought three boxes of He-Man toys at a yard sale two days ago. I was going to clean them up to sell on eBay. I'm not sure if any are in decent condition (enough to give as a gift), but I'll show you what I've got...once I figure it out. These boxes had been in the guy's attic for about 20 years and everything is just thrown together. I've got at least a gallon ziplock bag of guns/swords/shields, alone! O_o;

It'll take me awhile to sort through all the toys, since they don't appear to all be He-Man. I know I saw at least one Real Ghostbusters toy and some Smurfs lurking in one of the boxes... LOL

jazzycreations

Post by jazzycreations »

if you want you can send all he man looking stuff to me. I'll trade you whatever I have on ebay not selling, or a few items I have mib that I didn't list here or ebay. email me & I can send you pictures.

sn2bhotmama@yahoo.com

also looking for thundercats too.

of coarse I can make any custom to your liking as well. Super excited to see!!!

Stormyfan

Post by Stormyfan »

Do you need any anime style dolls?

jazzycreations

Post by jazzycreations »

no thankx, I just am looking for the heman & thundercats.

I also have some lego stuff for sale as well, or trade.
If anyone is interested, I posted them on ebay.

Galacticatt

Post by Galacticatt »

Speaking of Thundercats- have you guys seen the new series on TV? It is SOOO GOOD! I love it :D

Stormyfan

Post by Stormyfan »

Galacticatt wrote:Speaking of Thundercats- have you guys seen the new series on TV? It is SOOO GOOD! I love it :D
I agree!

alexanderbrite

Post by alexanderbrite »

jazzycreations wrote:Just thought I'd take a shot. Anyone want a custom & have any boy toys to trade?

Lookign for thundercats, heman or micro machines. those are the main ones, but willing to see if theres something else out there.

This year I'm buying 80's toys for christmas & for now on, decided to boycott buying from China, Pretty much means any new toys are out. :blink:
i have a gi joe tank truck and tomorrow i'm going to be going through my toys in the basement. i'll look out for any boy toys i had. :-)
A L E X A N D E R B R I T E