[SPECIAL] Regina Regenbogen ...

Rainbow Brite
Admin

[SPECIAL] Regina Regenbogen ...

Post by Rainbow Brite »

RRSpecialTape.jpg
RRSpecialTape.jpg (55.78 KiB) Viewed 5399 times
It looks like there was one more tape created in 1985! This is an email I received from a fan named Jooce:

-----------------------

Hi Katy,

today I was on your website, because I was looking for the rare German story tape »Regina Regenbogen und das Kinderfest«. Fortunately I found a valid download link via your site. Thank you very much for that.

But I noticed that one German story tape is missing on your list. It is the special episode »Regina Regenbogen: Das fröhliche Regenbogenland« (meaning »The happy rainbow land«).

The story contained is not a new one: it's a cut-up of the first regular episode »Regina Regenbogen und das Regenbogenland« (running time: 15 min).
In addition there is a new spoken opening that introduces the listener to the world of Regina Regenbogen.

It was produced in 1985 shortly after the first three regular episodes and was marketed in combination with some of Mattel's Rainbow Brite toys here in Germany. There is no cover artwork for this tape - just the bare tape was sold with the toy.

Credits on the story are the same as with all the other Regenbogen tapes from the EUROPA label.
Story by H.G. Francis (= Hans Gerhard Franciskowsky)
Directed by Heikedine Körting
Produced by Andreas Erich Beurmann

The tape's catalog number is »EUROPA MC 580 117.6«
An image can be found here: http://www.hoerspielwelten.de/gen.php?i ... =580+117.6

Kind regards
Jooce
from Germany

-----------------------

How cool! I hope someone can digitize the audio from it someday :)
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net