[SPECIAL] REGINA REGENBOGEN ...

SunSpire
Site Admin

[SPECIAL] REGINA REGENBOGEN ...

Post by SunSpire »

description: dies ist eine sehr seltene regina regenbogen sonderfolge, welche bis vor kurzem noch völlig unbekannt war. dank michael aus deutschland kam sie ans tageslicht, er war so freundlich mir die kassette zu verkaufen mit der bitte, sie allen regina regenbogen fans im internet als download bereit zu stellen. diese folge gab es niemals im handel, sie wurde einzig und allein auf 3 veranstaltungen im jahre 1987 verteilt: dem westfalenparkfest in dortmund, der bundesgartenschau in düsseldorf und dem hamburger alstervergnügen.
es ist eine art theaterstück, welches damals auf eben diesen veranstaltungen aufgeführt wurde. viele europa originalstimmen sind dabei, darunter caroline ruprecht als regina regenbogen und andere. lediglich die bösewichte grummel und schleichmichel wurden von fremdsprechern gesprochen.

[download this tape]
[html]* <a target="_blank" href="http://www.sunspire-records.com">SunSpire Records
</a>*
[/html]

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Re: REGINA REGENBOGEN SF - und das kinderfest 1987

Post by Rainbow Brite »

What does SF stand for? :)
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

SunSpire
Site Admin

Post by SunSpire »

Sonderfolge - means Special Episode / Chapter.

This tape was not part of the original series and not sold in stores, instead it was handed out to children for free on 3 different german festivals in 1987 (related to home and garden / nature events) It's a theater play where children are motivated to join in and sing with Rainbow Brite in order to chase away Murky and Lurky with their mischievous plans. All characters are voiced by the original german cast, except for Murky and Lurky who are voiced by unknown actors.

The tape was unknown to the public for about 20 years, until a german guy emailed me last year telling me he still got one of those, and kindly selling it to a friend of mine in germany so he could record a copy for me to put online.

All in all the content of the tape is not that special, but it's nonetheless a great find. Who knows what else is out there that nobody remembers!?

"SunSpire"
[html]* <a target="_blank" href="http://www.sunspire-records.com">SunSpire Records
</a>*
[/html]

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

That's way cool!!! I love that Rainbow Brite was so popular in Germany :)
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

SunSpire
Site Admin

Re: [SPECIAL] REGINA REGENBOGEN 1987

Post by SunSpire »

Hehe, I'd say the most popular after the US, tho there's been a lot of stuff in the United Kingdom as well :)

Sadly the Europa story tapes company went downhill after it was acquired by BMG some time in the 2000's. If you write them now they don't even remember having done Rainbow Brite stories, lol

"SunSpire"
</a>*
[/html]